domenica, novembre 19, 2006
posted by Rosita at 7:58 PM

Feel like I'm stoned / wanna be alone, just for a while, unknown. / Weeks on the road a long way from home / just shut off the phone. / And you say I'll heal you, / I'll always be yoursand / you say I'll kill you / if I do something wrong / Still feels like the first time / to stand here by your side / together regardless / we'll walk through the darkness / Still fells like the first day of my life / Remember the times / together we swore, never give up this life / still hanging on, still going strong / here I belong / And maybe I'm crazy / but I just can't slow down / And maybe I'm crazy / but at least I'm still around / Still feels like the first time / to stand here by your side / together regardless / we'll walk through the darkness / Still fells like the first day of my life / the Rasmus first day of my life